UCAP Neighborhood Development was established in 2012, providing Prince George’s County homeowner residents two new opportunities:
- Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP)
- Clean & Green Program (Weatherization)
The purpose of the Neighborhood Stablization Program (NSP) is to:
Stabilize communities that suffer from foreclosures, abandonment and vacant homes; and
The purpose of the Clean & Green Program (NSP) is to:
Provide green, affordable, healthy energy–efficient homes for low–to moderate–income homeowners.
Through the acquisition, rehabilitation and re–sale of foreclosed, abandoned, and vacant homes the Neighborhood Development Program will:
- Attract new homeowners to revitalized communities
- Improve property values and stabilize the tax base
- Increase homeownership in low–income areas
- Remove blighting influences and vacant structures
To learn more about our Neighborhood Stabilization and Revitalization Program and other Neighborhood Development Programs, or how you as a Developer, General Contractor or Realtor can partner with us, please contact us.
Jacquelyn Moore, Director of Neighborhood Development
301.322.5700 Ext. 112 • Email: email@example.com